Please Don't Go - Boyz II Men





Hey baby Im sorry
I never meant to hurt you
Please dont go
Slowly my eyes began to see
That I need you near right with me at all times, yeah
My feelings are so deep for you
That I wont let go, oooh no, of you
Bridge:
I cant let this love (slip away)
And I cant turn it around (cant you see)
And only then.....
Chorus:
Please dont go away from me
( Ill be there for you)
When you call my name (call my name)
Ill reach out my hand to you
(and I welcome you ) to my heart (my future my heart)
Please dont go away from me
We can work it out
Whatever it may be girl
Please dont go(no,no,no,no,no,please dont go)
You know, its not often that we see each other,
Thats why I cherish every moment that we spent each other.

When youre away, temptation may come
Above of when I get caught up (by you) (3x) , I let go
Thinking about you these day
I feel (I love you and I never let go) your love makes my head spin
Round and round in a day , yeah oh baby
Bridge
Chorus 2x
Please dont go away
Shum,dum,dum
Dum(9x)

Ill be there, Ill be right there (7x)



Next Prev home