Sussudio - Phil Collins



There's a girl thats been on my mind all the time - sussudio
oho.
Now she don't even know my name

But I think she likes me just the same - sussudio
oho.
Ah
if she called me I'd be there
I'd come running anywhere.
She's all I need
all my life

I feel so good if Ijust say the word - sussudio

Just say the word - oh
sussudio.

Now I know that I'm too young

my love has just begun - sussudio
oho.
Give me a chance
give me a sign

I'll show her anytime - su-sussudio
oho.
Ah
I've got to have her
have her now

I've got to get closer but I don't know how.
She makes me nervous and makes me scared

But I feel so good if I just say the word - sussudio

Just say the word - oh
su-sussudio
oho.

Ah she's all I need
all of my life

I feel so good if I just say the word - sussudio

I say the word - oh
su-sussudio

I say the word - oh
sussudio

I'll say the word - oh
su-sussudio
oho.
Just say the word
just
just say the word

Just say the word - su-sussudio
sussudio
sussudio

Sussudio
sussudio
sussudio.

I say the word - sussudio
I say the word -
oh
just say the word.

Next Prev home