Dust is my bed - Farshy Al Turab


Farshy Al Turab



Dust is my bed, embraces me and it's my cover now
The sand surrounds me even behind my back
And the grave tells a dankness of my affliction
And the brightness draws a line

Where is my family's love? They sold my loyalty!
And where is my group of friends? They left my brotherhood!
Where is the bliss of money? It's behind my back now
And my name (reputation) where is it shine between praises
This is my end and this is my bed....

chorus

And love farewells its longing and my elegizing cried
And the tears went dry after crying
And the universe became narrow and so is my space
And the grave became my ground and sky
This is my end and this is my bed.....

Fear fills my estrangement and sadness is my illness
I expect firmness and I swear it's my cure
And for Allah I pray faithfully, you are my hope
Allah! I desire heaven, to find bliss in it

And for Allah I pray faithfully, you are my hope
Allah! I desire heaven, to find bliss in it.....



Next Prev home