All of my life - Phil Collins



All of my life I´ve been searching
for the words to say how I feel
I´d spend my time, thinking to much
and leave a little to say what I mean I´ve tried to understand the best I can All of my life

All of my life I´ve been saying sorry
for the things I know I should have done
all the things i could have said, come back to me
sometimes I wish it had just begun
seems I´m always that little too late

Set 'Em Up, I'll take a drink with you
pull up a chair, I think I'll stay
set 'em up, 'cos I'm going nowhere
there's too much I need to remember, too much I need to say

All of my life. I've been loking but it's hard to find the way
reaching past the goal in front of me
while what´s important just slips away
it doesn´t come back, but I'll be looking
All of my life

Set 'Em Up, I'll take a drink with you
pull up a chair, I'll think I'll stay
set 'em up, 'cos I´m going nowhere
there's too much I need to remember,too much I need to stay

All of my life there have been regrets
that I don´t do all I could playing records upstairs, while he watched T.V.
I didn't spend the time I should it's a memory, I will live with
All of my life

Next Prev home